Vampire Princess Say.....

No one commands me. No man. No god. No elder. No prince. What is the claim of age for ones who are immortal? What is a claim of power for ones who defy death? Call your damnable hunt. We shall see whom I drag screaming to hell with me. 

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Best Frens post

The Memories the crazy group 

My Babe Jenny foh a.k.a Jennifer Foh  
she is my 1st best Fren who enter to my life 
she is a model, she is a really nice girl, friendly beautiful and kind, that's y a alot of beesss..... go after her. 
we have a same attitude which is crazy . ha ha ha
i miss her so much, is been the long we didnt meet up
cos she busing with her modeling, i busy with my singing, that's y we got no time for each other .
even we both busy got no time for each other, for us best fren doesnt mean that have to be with each other all the time, as long as we love each other trust from the heart .

u guys will never know,  the strong friendship of me n Jenny.

I Love u Babe ..... 
(i hope we can meet up , hang out together soon before i leave to china)  

This is Koutaro yamazaki 

He is a Japanese from Tokyo
his nickname is Coke ! 
He is a nice guy, caring, kind and really crazy guy ever, but one thing bout him he always like to do make shitt face when he taking picture, and this is only one nice picture of him.
and the worst things is he can just dropped his pants half way walking in sunway pyramid OMG !!! 
hope u dun mind Kou chan ! LOVES 

This is what i said !


He is Taiga Ikami
He's a Japanese as well, from fukoka (i think it spell this way)

He is half MALAYSIAN half JAPANESE 
FATHER malaysian CHINSES , MOTHER JAPANESE 
COOL HUH !!!!!

he is the guy closer fren of mine. he is a nice guy caring n kind as well.........
sum how i felt that actually Japanese is really nice ppl.......
ESPECIALLY both of them .....hi hi hi .....
cos they r my best frens 

cant believe that my mum like's him .....LUCKY la u TAIGA
but my mum said he drive too fast when he's driving ....ha ha ha ha ha .....
Love u Taiga 


This is My P'brother "YEONG"

his is nice royal to me, Love him ...
But he play to much, always change gf ...ha ha ha ha....
hope the new gf will stay for long lo , dun be naughty already lo ....
and thanks to My P'bro, intro me the 2 japanese frens to me really happy .

Loves Yeong 




ALRIGHT ! HERE U R !!!!

WELCOME TO THE CRAZY N FUNNY LIFE 
<3



























This To Jenny , Kou, taiga yeong....

thanks for bump in to my life, really Love u guys........  




WOW !!!!!!
C Who is this leng Zai !!! he is my Best friend too....
Call Kelvin Lee Zi Heng, he is a blogger n he is our sexy baby boy to ...hahahahah
he always said LOOK IM SEXY RIGHT ? 
that is y he is my sexy boy ....wow....
and 
he 's a really bad driver .....drive very make me car sick !!! im gonna miss that soon but .....
i think better dun ....wuahahahaha....

AND WE BOTH LIKE VAMPIRE ! 
SAMANTHA TOO......

Here is his Blog Spot ! SPOTTED-Fyi.blogspot.com
Check that out man !!!

 This Leng Lui is Samantha 
crazy girl ever .....sexy clubber......wuahahahahaha...
She is nice friendly kind girl <3.......she is the girl who good to everyone But sumone do shitt on her 
sien !!! we have a same things happen ....
I love u sam ....!





Here Is Our Dinner Life 








 and next 

This is My BABY DEBBIE 
She is a singer and she i my partner 
she is ROCK nice,friendly , kind girl.
we work together in this stupid funny PUB in SUNWAY MENTARI  
called DOLPHIN.

if u guy free, pls come n support us or them 
i leaving to china for quite some time, so my last day to singing with my partner will be on this coming november 15 hope guys for support . 

so back to her ! u gonna c how ROCK is she ......



AND .......I CAN'T BELIEVE IT 
BOTH OF MY BEST FRIENDS ACTUALLY TOGETHER !!!!
AFTER I intro Kou chan to debbie ....they together when they 
know each other is only in few weeks, they even hide from me .....after i foud out my self .....ISH ! SO SAD ! 
BUT.......U GUYS R STILL MY BEST FRIENDS ...... 


And the last ............GUESS WHO IS THAT ????

SHE IS MY ICE ICE BABY............
she just came into my life now long ago......
she is really really nice , kind, friendly n quit pitty girl

me n her use to know each other long long time ago.....
sum how the god let us meet back .....guess what we r in the same Japanese Class

i consider her as my best fren because she really good to me she help me whenever she can 
taking of me like her younger sister, how much i wish that she is my really sister . 
she royal to fren , she come to my pub to support me n Debbie all the time.  she will just come for us if the day she is free.......we share everything together no matter happy or sad ....

and after i know her longer only i found her character same as mine , what we have been tru is the same got cheated by a lot shitt friends.....

and she is really pitty, sumone treat her like a dog , she been helping the fallow for so long time 
and this fallow dun even give her time to do whatever the fallow wants her to do .....she been suffering alone out there, who knows ???? NON...! 

BUT SHE IS still considering the offer that i hav give it to her , she will leave with me to china to work together .....
Dun worry ICe Babe .....i will behind  u all the way ....
loves <3 

Here...to thanks all my best friend to gimme the chance to be together with them, thanks for consider me as ur best friend ......i really love u guy...... honestly....im crying when im writtring this .....because im leaving u guys soon to china .....i miss the day we all had been tru........party together ....hang out together ....shopping together.....thank u so so much that u guys have been taking care of me ..support me all the way behind me ...

remember a best friends doen't mean that have to be together all the time .....friends is bout heart ! if u love them definitely u wont hurt them ......unless u r not !
everyone have their own things to do . study la work la or watever .......must be understanding !

i hope u guys will take as best friend forever till the end of my lfe , and i swear u guys r my best friend i love u guys till the end of my life .

You Are Lizzie Best friend Or friend, forever still .......i wont forget ether one of u ...........i love u ......guys .........i hope can c u guys AT THE AIRPORT AIRASIA LCCT AT 7AM.....




From :Vampire Princess Lizzie Jean しおり

No comments:

Post a Comment